Fried Jalapeno Stuffed Peppers
All Natural Avocado Oil (for frying)
1. Heat a couple of inches of avocado oil in a dutch oven until it reaches 325-350 degrees on a thermometer.
2. Separate the flour and bread crumbs out onto flat plates. The egg into a small bowl.
3. Dredge the olives in the flour, and then into the beaten egg.
4. Roll them around in the breadcrumbs until evenly coated.
5. Working in batches, fry the olives in the hot oil, just until they are golden brown.
6. Remove the fried olives to a paper towel lined plate to absorb the excess oil.
1/3 c. Mayonnaise
1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
1 tbsp. Minced Garlic
Salt & Pepper (to taste)
Mix together, chill and serve.